Why Choose CAEL Log Splitters
• Our products are ergonomically designed for best handling and effective results
• State of the art machinery ensuring quick results
• Our hydraulic firewood machines are ISO 9001:2000 Certified
• We have expanded our export horizons and now cater to nations like America, South Africa, Australia, South America, South East Asia and European countries.
More Info About CAEL Log Splitters
• Control Valve: Auto Return with Ajustable Detent
• Hydraulic Oil Included: No include
• Remplacement Filters: Buit-in, Sealed, Return Filter, Suction Screen
• Hoses: High pressure w/wire braid; Coil-wrapped
• Beam: Heavy duty U-shape formed formed construction
• Wedge Size: 7-1/2″ / 190 mm
• Wedge Style: 2-way
• Rear Wheels: 4.80-8, DOT Approved 16″ O.D. Road Tires
• Hitch Coupler: 50mm Ball with Safety Chains
• Satety Chains: Standard
• Max Towing Speed: 45 mph / 72.4 kmh
• Hitch Handle: Standard
• Horizontal/Vertical Splitting: Standard
• Open Operating Zone: Standard
• Centrally Located Controls: Standard
• Wheel Fenders: No
• Log Cradle: Standard
What Is a Log Splitter?
Machines are here to make our task easy and effective; the log splitters are used for extracting firewood from softwood or hardwood logs from pre-cut pieces.
Log splitters are either manually operated or you have the option of motorized ones. However, using the manual one will require more labour and force. So, now most of the people opt for the motorized ones. These hydraulic pumps are either driven by electricity, or gasoline or diesel.
Although the log splitters are manufactured under stringent quality control conditions, only adults who are trained to use these splitters must work on it. Most of the hydraulic log splitters have two-handed operations for safety which means that the person using the hydraulic log splitter needs to use both his/her hands to operate the machine — thus giving more stability to the operator and the machine.